Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Merry, Merry Christmas!!! Just wanted to wish everyone a wonderfully, blessed Christmas!! The day has started early in the Akers' household, 4:30am for my youngest two--crazy kids--7:00am for the rest of us. Presents are opened and the playing has began..."Guitar Hero III" is going in the living room, "Littlest Petshop Game" is going on the extra TV, I am cooking in the kitchen--oohh, I am blogging too :o)--MP3 players going, reading of Manga, drawing of Manga, playing of real guitar, etc.... the list goes and goes. Oh, how wonderful to see all the smiling faces and the peaceful busyness. I know that may sound crazy to some, but things are humming around here but there is a wonderful peace in my house today that I am sooo thankful to enjoy!! Christmas, what a fabulous day and what an AWESOME gift we celebrate today--JESUS--without HIM our joy would not be so full and complete and it is because of HIM that we, in the Akers' house, smile, sing, and play today unlike some years in the past!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!!

With that said, I am off to the kitchen to "play" some more and hang out with my children and hubby, call family, and just bask in the "peaceful busyness"!!

Have a blessed Christmas Day!!!

No comments: