Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Beautiful day in the neighborhood!!

OHH, how blessed I am!!! The sun is shining, no where to really go, and tons of creating ahead of me!!! I am looking forward to finishing some Christmas presents today while the kids are at school. I LOVE, LOVE making things for Christmas. If we could all just grasp the wonder of handmade, love infused gifts at Christmas wouldn't it be wonderful........ahhhhhhhh, I am imagining it right now:o)!!---~~~~~Okay I am back from my dream. I am hoping to figure the blogging stuff out and share some pictures of my "loved on" creations soon!!

Well, I am off to create! Have a blessed day!!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Glad to see that you finally listened to the requests of all your fans and started your own blog. Please post often as we are all waiting for your crafty wisdom.

Melanie said...

I like the Glove Turned Monkey.

From: Whitman